DATE: December 14, 2023
Cosumnes Fire Department
10573 East Stockton Blvd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
DESCRIPTION OF TRAINING:
NFPA electrical performance testing requirements and the methods in completing the test.
Schedule: 0900 – 0930 Meet and greet
0930 – 1030 Association meeting
1030 – 1200 Electrical training
1200 – 1300 Lunch and raffle
1300 – 1500 Continue electrical training
RSVP by December 8, 2023
Bill – email@example.com
February 15, 2024
Location: Golden State Fire Apparatus
7400 Reese Rd
Sacramento, CA 95828
*TAK4 & Aerial preventative maintenance and inspections
UPCOMING SCFMA TRAINING
Please take a minute to RSVP
If you are worried you are not already a member, please RSVP and come to the training, we will work out the membership details at the meeting.
PLEASE RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR YOUR WILL LOSE ACCESS TO THESE TYPES OF TRAININGS
Tuesday December 12, 2023
Location: Yorba Linda Country Club
19400 E. Mountain View Avenue
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Training and lunch sponsor:
911 Vehicle – 12voltpower.com
Product / Training:
C.E. Niehoff & Co.
Topics to be covered:
- Basic charging system troubleshooting course covers the following topics.
- Technical Training Specialist James Moeller from C.E. Niehoff and Co.
- 50/50 Raffle – Proceeds go to SCFMA
- 0900-0930 – Meet & Greet/Networking
- 0930-1000 – Assoc. Meeting
- 1000-1200 – Training
- 1200-1230 – Lunch – Provided by 911 Vehicles / 12Volt Power.com
- We will have a White Elephant for those that want to participate.
- 1230-1500 – training
Scheduled Instructors for this Training Program:
- Guest Trainer: James Moeller
Hope to see you there!
Please RSVP ASAP!! – Carlos@wattco.net
Map and membership information: