Please see the attached job description and respond with questions as needed to the contact information in that document.
JOB TITLE: Fire Mechanic Senior
AGENCY: City of Fairfield
LOCATION: Fairfield, CA
FILING DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
SALARY RANGE: $85,477.60 – $103,898.08 Annually
The City of Fairfield Fleet Division is recruiting for the vital position of Fire Mechanic Senior!
As a member of the Public Works Department, you will be responsible for maintaining a diverse Fire Department fleet operating 24/7 while keeping established minimum equipment available for use as needed. You will be responsible for performing complex and difficult diagnosis and mechanical repair of City fire apparatus and equipment.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Wants to be part of a nationally recognized professional organization (100 Best Fleets in North America for the last 10 years!).
- Is knowledgeable of the equipment, parts, tools, materials, diagnostics, repair techniques, and supplies used by the City in public safety equipment repair.
- Is a self-motivated team player with great customer service and organizational skills.
- SCFMA Training: 09/20/22 September 20, 2022
- Jobs: City of Clovis – Equipment Mechanic August 8, 2022
- Jobs: City of Fairfield – Fire Mechanic Senior August 8, 2022
- California Fire Mechanics Academy – 2022 July 1, 2022
- Jobs: City of Clovis – Fleet Maintenance Leadworker June 14, 2022