NEWS & UPDATES
- With 13 Inches of Rain This Wet Season, San Diego County is Nearly Drought-Free
- Feds: Tesla that hit Contra Costa County fire truck in fatal I-680 crash was on autopilot
- Firefighters: Sacramento playground burned after unhoused woman loses control of fire
- UCSB Elings Hall evacuated due to possible chemical waste fire
- Kern County Fire helps Pine Mountain Club residents still digging out from snowstorm
- Woman starts wish list to help a Virginia fire department, now the community has stepped in
- Related: Investigation continues after lithium-ion battery fire destroys New York grocery, laundromat
- VIDEO: Driver Dies in Maryland Tanker Explosion, Family's Home Destroyed in Fire
- New York firefighter and 9/11 first responder to hike Appalachian Trail to raise money, awareness for PTSD
- Bipartisan push to protect Ohio first responders from fentanyl focuses on new technology
Jobs: San Bernardino County Fire Agency – MechanicJobs
The San Bernardino County Fire Agency Mechanic recruitment will open on Saturday, March 26, 2022 and will close on Friday, April 8, 2022 at 5pm.
Application(s) can be made on-line at www.sbcounty.gov/jobs (or https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sanbernardino). Use the search for the title of the recruitment, click on it. Review the announcement, and click on the Apply button in the upper right. (You may need to create an account with NeoGov first.) Complete all information, answer all questions, attach any required documents, then choose Submit.
Celebration of Life for Marty SchmeltzLast Call
2022 CFMA Spring Academy – InformationNews, Trainings
The 2022 CFMA Spring Academy will again bring Emergency Vehicle Technicians first class training with many opportunities for hands-on learning. This is your opportunity to network with other professionals and learn the latest updates, technologies and trends. Don’t wait to register. Classes will fill up quickly. Take classes to achieve certification or for professional development —but DON’T MISS IT!
FULL COURSE CATALOG – 2022 Academy Course Catalog
The California Emergency Equipment Showcase is your chance to get up close with the newest technologies and talk to the people who make them.
Thursday, March 24th, 12pm—5 pm