NEWS & UPDATES
- San Mateo turns old fire station into sleeping barracks for officers with long commutes
- Chula Vista Fire Captain's Blood Donation May Have Saved His Life
- Man Hospitalized Following House Fire Near Santa Barbara
- Shipping container catches fire in Tehama County
- 1 man killed in South Los Angeles structure fire
- 1938 fire truck in New York ready to roll in Memorial Day parades
- Time and money needed to replace South Dakota fire department equipment after fire destroys nearly everything
- VIDEO: Large fire burns at auto salvage yard in Washington State
- Exploding batteries ignite urgent challenge for New York City firefighters
- Fire department unveils new University of North Texas-themed green fire engine
Alameda County Fire – Mechanic’s VehicleMechanic Trucks
City of Livermore – Fire Mechanic VehicleMechanic Trucks
These are some photos of the City of Livermore Fleet Services shop truck. We currently service the City of Livermore, Livermore/Pleasanton Fire Department as well as the City of Tracy Fire Department. The truck is fully equipped to handle a variety of field service work and repairs. We take care of a fire fleet of 21 LPFD and 10 City of Tracy. We have 365/24/7 coverage for both departments. We service station generators and do administrative support staff at our shop.
The truck is equipped with a 6500 watt generator (under slung on right side of body) Air Compressor (under slung on left side of body) Lincoln wire feed welder, Snap-on AVR, torches, Lift gate, jacks, Snap-on KR1000 tool box with variety of tools to service vehicles and equipment in the field, and mini parts house on wheels that is inventoried quarterly through our fleet management data base.
The interior has a cell phone, radios and corner strobe light system, and Air conditioning
Future development will be a laptop with wireless connection that ties into our fleet management software.
This truck has been very successful from what we have had in the past and the one draw back we have is off road due to the right height and angle of departure. Other then that it works well in the field in a variety of conditions and inclimate weather.
Air Resources Board – PM Reduction NoticeNews, Reports, Safety
Download the Notice Click Here