Riverview International Trucks LLC, Fire Shop – 2445 Evergreen Ave, West Sacramento. Ca. 95691.
Point of Contact:
Jason Ehrlich Service Manager Riverview International Trucks LLC. email@example.com 916-869-0985
Fire Apparatus Technician / Mechanic Position.
Locally owed International Truck Dealership has now Opened a Fire Apparatus Repair and Testing Facility.
We are expanding and adding to our staff of Technicians to perform repairs on Fire Apparatus.
Offering Competitive hourly rate up $40.00 per hour depending on Experience and certifications held.
Great affordable health benefits.
Company sponsored 401 K with generous matching.
Factory Training Offered
Position: Fire Apparatus Service Technician/Mechanic
- Possess a High School Diploma or general Education Degree (GED)
- Possess 1 year or more of Heavy-Duty Mechanic experience with truck maintenance and repair
- Possess a CA Fire Mechanic Level 1 Certification OR an EVT 1 Certification
- Knowledge of and ability to complete a NFPA 1911 Fire Apparatus Inspection
- Knowledge of and ability to perform a DOT Air Brake System COLA Test
- Knowledge of and ability to perform a DOT Commercial Safety Inspection
- Knowledge of and ability to Perform a Pump System Dry Vacuum Test
- Possess a working knowledge of Pump Theory
- Possess a working knowledge of Basic Foam Systems
- Possess a particular attention to detail and cleanliness
- Intelligently and effectively communicate, written and verbally, with customers and all RVI personnel.
- Provide mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic services to vehicles and equipment, specifically with respect to Fire Apparatus.
- Perform a general safety inspection, examining vehicle and apparatus protective guards, loose hardware, and generally identify and escalate any safety deficiencies.
- Attend all relevant training classes and keep abreast of all factory, technical, and industry wide developments.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our customers, increasing both satisfaction and confidence in Riverview International Trucks Fire Shop.
- Observe all safety and security protocols, operates equipment and handles materials in a safe manner, and report any unsafe conditions.
- Obtain and Maintain a CA Commercial Drivers License Class B.